Friday, February 12, 2010

Pool Update Week 1

WEEK 1 UPDATED POOL CAN BE DOWNLOADED HERE

A 2 hour get to know the contestants show really produces results in regards to our pool. Lots of added screen time for chit chat, game talk, and the overall filler we all bet on. So there are lots of answers after week 1, and still plenty to be solved. And a lot of the questions have multiple right answers, more right answers per week, so if your person didn’t get their good parts blurred out last night during the boob Infested WWE match, still plenty of time.

If you’re marked incorrectly in the pool just shoot me a comment or message, I’ll ensure to recheck everything when sorting it all out, and if you really hate one of my rulings, well for the most part I’d say eat it, but I’ll gladly re-investigate your request, especially on the multiple answer questions. As for the actual standings, you’ll have to gauge it yourself based on my updates, I won’t be actually adding up scores until the end or possibly periodically throughout the season. But for now, you’ll have to add up your section 1 and Green & Yellow Squares from Section 2 on your own.

To The Results:

Since I didn’t participate in this week’s recap, I’m sure the written equivalent of drooling over Parvati, Amanda & Candice (My Favs) was lacking. So quickly, yes it’s hotter when someone with their boob’s out makes a kick-ass body threatening tackle, and I would also like to thank the camera man responsible for covering Amanda during the competition. Kudos.

Results:

1

Which tribe (Heroes or Villians) will be shown arriving at their camp first?

V

2

Which tribe (Heroes or Villians) will be shown receiving the first “TreeMail”

V

3

Which tribe (Heroes or Villians) will win the very first challenge?

H

4

Which tribe (Heroes or Villians) will have FIRE first?

V

5

Which tribe (Heroes or Villians) will the first castaway be booted?

H

6

Which tribe (Heroes or Villians) will win the first “Reward” Challenge?

H

8

Which tribe will catch (not win or be awarded) an animal (fish / bird / pig etc) first?

H

12

Will the first person to be voted off be Male / Female

F

13

Will the first person to be voted off be unanimous (less their vote)? Y/N

Y

14

Will the first person to be voted off know it’s them who’s getting the boot? Y/N

N

35

Will Randy call Sugar a derogatory name while both still in game? Y/N

N

Multiple Answer Questions:

29. Member to get injured beyond bumps and bruises: Stephanie and Rupert so far

30. Member to get blurred out: Danielle, Parvati & Sugar. PS – Nice work Sugar.

38. Any Member to Cry: Sugar – well done a few correct answers for 1 week

42. Made fun of by Jeff – I had: Jerri, James, and JT & Coach so far

Thoughts on final answer questions above.

The who did what first questions are pretty straight forward.

Who would have fire first (edited this way or not) being the Villains was insane! Way to go Boston Rob. But after 10 years, someone had to finally do it.

The question which tribe will catch, not be awarded, food could be up for debate as I’m certain I saw Mark Burnett release those chickens, and then yell out “USE THE NET”... but none the less they still caught them, so this question goes to the Heroes and Tom. I guess we can add 4 chickens to his already impressive “I caught a SHARK” resume.

Will the first person be unanimous? Yes. Surprising actually, I would have picked no here for sure.

And will the person know they were getting voted out. I have a feeling she did know, but I don’t think at anytime it was made known, or she indicated as such, so for that I have to put a No.

I also have a NO answer to will Randy call Sugar a derogatory name while still in the game. This was a lock for yes, but Sugar just left too damn early. So this one is complete as well.

Disagree? Agree? Comment Below!

GC

WEEK 1 UPDATED POOL CAN BE DOWNLOADED HERE

1 comment:

 
Copyright© Survive This!